There are NO emergencies at this time
The Annual Meeting of the Farmington Village Corporation – Water Department will be held on Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 7 p.m. in the Farmington Village Corporation meeting room at 137 High Street, in Farmington, Maine. Residences of the Village Corporation are welcomed to attend
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we would appreciate it if a mask was worn.
Assessors of Farmington Village Corp.
**************** WHAT’S NEW ****************
AutoPay is now available!
AutoPay is a bill payment method where you authorize Farmington Village Corporation – Water Department to collect your charges from your credit card or bank account every billing cycle. The amount is deducted automatically on the due date of your bill or, if the due date falls on a weekend or holiday, the following business day.
There is no charge when using a checking or savings account, but there is a 3% processing fee ($2.95 min.) when using a credit or debit card.* Obviously overdraft charges would apply.
If you would like to enroll, these are the steps you need to follow:
- Click on the $ Customer Portal link on the upper right hand side of this page.
- Log onto your account. If you have not already done so, you will need to register your account then log in.
- On the right hand side go to: Help>Payment and Billing>I want to set up AutoPay.
- Choose whether you want to use a credit/debit card (fee applies) or bank account (no fee), then fill in and save your information.
- That’s it. Call if you have any questions.
* Please note: If you use your checking or savings account for a one time draft, you will incur the same fee as you do when using a credit/debit card. The only way to avoid the fee is to set it up to AutoPay.